Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Idea Giant Prelude





What happens when we become aware of our technologies and use them to our higher purposes? In a world that kurzweil forsees, the man that Bill Gates said is, "the best in the world at predicting the future", where technology is following the Law of Accelerating Returns (moore's law etc) http://www.kurzweilai.net/articles/art0134.html?printable=1

I have stood aside and watched in alarm at this arising of a 'technopoly' and have felt left behind in many ways-in my heart, I am a man of print. My mind works that way. However, the medium has changed, and it is changing exponentially, and this allows for change to be also exponential

What happens, I wonder, when we change our archaic selfish paradigms of thought which our systems are stuck in and evolve it into one that is selfless (selfless also serves the self if it serves all beings etc.)

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment